Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 5: Play Week cont'd Things 11-12

I already am kind of nosy on zillow and use google docs.
I looked at and can see use of swivel. I liked farecast, and will check its usefulness

Rollyo -
I forgot about this tool. What are other librarians results using it? I created one here for my local newspapers. I am satisfied with results, but remember
trying to use this with Yale's Avalon Project and not having results that were usable.




Another tool I like now is image chef
This allows quick, cute images to spice up your electronic life!
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Finally, I fooled with my blog template to mix things up a little

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Great lunch and learn graphic! How about offering your colleagues a "Lunch 'n Learn 2.0" this fall? Best wishes.